Four Locations Caring for All Your Eye & Vision Needs
At all four of our Northern Virginia eye clinics, Eye & Vision Care offers a comprehensive range of optical solutions and vision correction treatments. Our optometrists also specialize in the treatment of various eye diseases and conditions.
To learn more about what we offer and the conditions we treat, please select from one of the subcategories below. Contact us today to speak to a member of our team about your eye care needs.
A Comprehensive Array of Services
- Lenses and Frames – We boast an enormous selection of frames for adults and children. Whether you’re shopping for your first pair or looking to try something new, our team can help you find the glasses that are right for your look and lifestyle.
- Contact Lenses – Eye & Vision Care specializes in hard-to-fit contact lenses. If you’ve been told contact lenses aren’t for you, make an appointment to speak with one of our optometrists today.
- Vision Correction – If you’re looking for a more permanent solution to your vision problems, we can help you explore options like LASIK or Orthokeratology.
- Eye Conditions – If you or a family member is suffering from the effects of any number of eye conditions, including lazy eye or cataracts, we can help.
- Eye Diseases – When you’re dealing with an eye disease like pink eye, glaucoma or macular degeneration, we can help.
- Vision Problems – We provide solutions for myopia, hyperopia, amblyopia and astigmatism in adults and children. Don’t let vision problems affect your quality of life.
We Can Help!
Eye & Vision Care offers comprehensive optometric services at our four Northern Virginia eye clinics. For everything from eye exams to eye disease treatment, you can trust our team for prompt, professional service. Call us today in Fairfax at (703) 961-9119, in Ashburn at (703) 722-8688, in Haymarket at (703) 659-4430 or in Chantilly at (703) 957-3384. You can also schedule an appointment online. We look forward to serving you!