Eye & vision care is proud to announce that we are now accepting non-urgent cases and resuming routine eye care. American optometric association and centers for disease control and prevention (CDC) officials have confirmed that non- emergent surgeries and procedures, including routine eye care, are now allowed effective May 4th, 2020. This is a great news for our patients. At eye & vision care, we know the importance of caring for our patients with vision problems and to provide safe and effective care. In order to ensure safety of our staff and patients, our practice has adopted and implemented high level safety protocols since mid- March. We will continue using CDC guidance protocols as we further expand our appointment schedules to ensure the highest level of safety.
Please call 703-957-3384 to schedule your appointment or for glasses/contact lens related adjustments, drop offs, pick – ups.
Please read the following as this applies to all patients.
- All patients will be screened over the phone and upon arrival for COVID-19 related questions.
- You will be required to wear a mask for appointment. If you do not have a clean mask to wear upon arrival, we will provide one for you.
- No gloves are permitted in the facility except by our doctors and healthcare team.
- We ask all patients to adhere to social distance requirements of 6 feet apart and will permit no more than 10 people in our optical retail space at a time.
- All patients will be required to fill out check-in forms ahead of time to limit the amount of exposure time in the office.
- All forms of payments are acceptable and expected at the time of service, however, we are no longer accepting checks.
- Only the patient is allowed in the facility unless the patient is minor or requires additional assistance by a family member.
Eye & vision care doctors and staff www.eyeandvisioncare.com